WHAT WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
· Offer benefactors a tax-free avenue for contributions.
· Provide funding for school and student needs above the school budget allowances.
HOW IT WORKS
· Teachers and school-related leaders request funds from the Foundation for various needs.
· Educators from all Cross County sites and buildings are encouraged to apply for funds.
· The Foundation Board reviews and prioritizes requests according to available funds.
The Foundation has funded the following projects:
*Purchased clay for art projects
*Technology Integration funds
*Handwriting Curriculum funding
*Provided additional monetary support for the teachers attending the new reading program instruction
*Funded seven pads for the football seven-man sled
*Funded a project for the math department
*Funded books and tests for the Accelerated Reader program
*Helped with the purchase of music equipment
HOW YOU CAN DONATE
If you have any questions please contact the Cross County Community Schools at P.O. Box 525, Stromsburg, NE 68666 or one of the Foundation Board members.